Building out our fast growing business in the UK!
"Wanted: a technical brand ambassador!"
Dieter Speleers LinkedIn
International Key Account Manager
"Are you the ‘key figure’ for Sobinco?"
What is your assignment?
Sobinco strives to be the market leader in the field of fittings for aluminium windows and doors. To achieve this ambitious goal, their service and product range meet the quality standards required for the high-end market segment in which Sobinco operates.
And this is where you come in! As a technical consultant, you truly become Sobinco’s brand ambassador in the UK & Ireland. By consulting your clients and providing them with the optimum level of technical tailored advice, you will deliver a significant contribution to achieving Sobinco’s ambition within your region.
How do you achieve this?
In this challenging and advisory role, you’ll be the local expert of Sobinco’s full product range within the field of fittings for aluminium windows and doors. You will visit Sobinco’s key accounts, such as aluminium profile system company’s, aluminium window fabricators contractors and architectural engineers and provide them with well-founded, technical and tailor-made support. You ensure a smooth follow-up of the projects from A to Z; from pre-sales support to after sales service. Your focus will be on establishing long-term relations to maximise the cooperation between Sobinco and their partners.
As a business developer, you are in active search of new clients and growth opportunities. You have your finger firmly on the pulse and monitor carefully any new trend, development or need in the UK market.Your technical background helps you understanding the clients’ needs and expectations.
By pointing out the added value of the Sobinco solutions, you’re able to offer the expertise and qualitative service that Sobinco stands for. You signal local market trends and client-specific needs which you report back to the R&D department of Sobinco. You liaise with all relevant internal departments when appropriate to raise product concerns that require further investigation or factory liaison. This way, Sobinco is able to continuously improve their innovative product range.
After an intensive and thorough product-training at headquarters, you will be working from a home office and will report on a weekly basis to the management team based in Belgium. Your presence at headquarters is required once a month.
What will you bring to the table?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in construction management or industrial engineering & management
- You are driven!
- Ability to translate the clients’ needs into technical solutions
- You have outspoken commercial skills and the necessary experience to provide technical advice
- Excellent communicator with a high level of customer services skills
- Organised, methodical and a keen eye for detail
- Affinity with aluminium business, experience with working in an international environment
- National UK resident, preferably living in Southern England
What about the company?
Sobinco is Belgium's number one for the manufacture of an extended range of fittings for aluminium windows and doors. Over the past 50 years, what began on a small scale in the owners’ back garden has grown into a leading company with more than 30,000 square meters of production space and 550 employees worldwide. Although Sobinco’s products are virtually invisible to the consumer, they are crucial to the quality of the final product and they contribute to a safe, comfortable and stylish living and working environment.
Sobinco is a partner that offers as complete a service as possible: from
innovation in development, to flexibility in technical support and
production planning, to reliability in delivery. Sobinco is one of the
absolute market leaders in their market segment and nowadays their
high-end products find their way to 60 countries over 5 continents.
What will you get in return?
- A technical and commercial challenge within an international stable and dynamic company
- The opportunity to take initiative and to further develop your knowledge and competencies
- A strong and growing company with high-end technical products
- Full in-house manufacturing, tooling and fabrication (vertical integration)
What will be your products / services?
Are you interested?
Region:UK & Ireland
Do you want to make Sobinco even more successful in the UK & Ireland?
Please apply, SOBI171. For more information about this vacancy, please call Roy van Eijk or Roos van den Kieboom at +44 (0)20 7096 2855. For further details, go to www.sobinco.com
Explanation recruitment process
- What is your assignment?
- How do you achieve this?
- What will you bring to the table?
- What about the company?
- What will you get in return?
- What will be your products / services?
- Are you interested?
- Explanation recruitment process
- Job alert